# Genesis File
The Genesis file (
<datadir>/<chainid>/genesis.json and <datadir>/<chainid>/int_genesis.json) is the basis for the entire network initialization, which contains most info for creating a Genesis block (such as ChainID, consensus params, initial account balances, and validators info).
The genesis file sets the initial parameters of any new INT Chain network. Establishing a robust social consensus over the genesis file is critical to start a network.
Each genesis state starts with a list of account balances. Social consensus on these account balances must be bootstrapped from some external process be it events on another blockchain to a token generation event.
# Genesis Json
- chain_id Blockchain’s ID
- consensus Consensus type
- genesis_time The time created
- reward_scheme Total reward, total year and epoch number per year
- current_epoch Genesis epoch info
# INT Genesis Json
- config Blockchain’s config
- nonce Nonce
- timestamp The time to launch
- extraData The extra data of blockchain, default 0x0
- gasLimit The gas limit of one block, default 120000000
- difficulty The difficulty of one block, default 0x1
- mixHash Mix hash
- coinbase Coinbase address, default
- alloc The genesis allocation of balance and amount
- number The number of genesis block, default 0x0
- gasUsed Blockchain’s config
- parentHash Hash of parent block, default